Thursday, March 13, 2003

I'm going to Costa Rica!!!




I got my acceptance letter yesterday! Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay for it....

On another exciting note, the Spanish department has invited me to join the honors program. IF I accept, I'll have to take 2 honors upper division classes and write a thesis under supervision of a professor. I'm not sure how up I am for that right now, I need to think about it I guess. Cause I have to maintain a 3.0 overall and a 3.5 in the department....well I think, I was breezing through the letter because I felt so proud of myself for even getting the letter. Anyway, I may play hookie today again cause I have other important things to do like do laundry, clean my room and look at some apartments. Hope y'all's news is as good as mine has been. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home