Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I went to see a screening of The Life of David Gale tonight. It really was an excellent movie. And I'm not biased that a lot of it was filmed at UT and Texas in general, because there were too many stereotypes to count and their times of travel between certain towns was a bit off. But it had a good story. Kevin Spacey is my favorite actor, so this chalks up another movie that gives him the total respect that he deserves. Bravo Kevin! Excellent casting (for the rest of the characters too). I definitely recommend that everyone see it when it comes out. Especially if you're ever had a class in the Garrison lecture hall. :) That was a cool feeling. I could point out where I sat in my history class that was in the same room.

Other than that, it's been quite a week. Yes, and it's only Tuesday! 6 of us from my kickboxing class performed a demo for a bunch of Austin teachers and administrators trying to promote the Center of Martial Arts. We had been preparing for the past 3 days about 2 hours at a time. We didn't screw up once!! It was so awesome. Larry taped it and I got to sneak a peak at it during class today. We looked so good! So pristine, well as pristine as kickboxing gets. I'm really glad I was able to participate in it. It also helped me get to know a couple of people better, so I look forward to going to classes even more now. Can't wait to go tomorrow. :)
Well, I just found out I have a Spanish test on Friday. What a way to start off the weekend. If you're on AIM, IM me anyway cause knowing me, I'll probably be procrastinating anyway. Alrighty, off to trudge my butt through the rest of the week. Adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home