Sunday, February 09, 2003

So I came almost all the way back to Austin Saturday night without any traffic problems. As SOON as I hit the Austin city limit, I had to lay on the horn twice, once while I was on the phone with Druck. Why why why?

Anyway as soon as I got back Ricky, Druck, Richa and I decided to go to a midnight movie called May. This was such a morbid, gory, and at the same time funny movie. The first half is ok, but if you have a weak stomach, be sure to bring the barf bag. And if you're like me, make sure you have a coat or something to put in front of your face to block out certain scenes. OY! This is a feel good movie, letting you know that no matter how crazy things get in your life, no matter how few friends you have, there's always someone worse off. Be glad for what you have. On my part, I've been making friends left and right *wink wink*

So, why can't everybody just be good and let their life flow? Don't make things worse by interpreting them into something it's not. (FYI I'm also trying to give myself a little advice to live by)

Oh yes, and don't tell someone "and for your information blah blah blah." It makes you sounds like a total asshole. Alright, that's all for now. Off to softball soon. Yipeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home