Thursday, February 06, 2003

I went to a computer workshop today to learn how to do PageMaker. It was extremely helpful! I thought that I was only gonig to be able to use it for work, but as it progressed I realized how much it has to do with advertising. It all came so easily to me and on the final project we did to get familiar with the program, the instructor praised it furtively, applauding my use of white space and clean balance. Hooray! Maybe I AM meant to be an advertiser: an art director or even a web site editor. Even if I can't get into a UT sequence, I know someone will want my talents somewhere, someday. I'm beginning to become excited about my future once again. I have new things to look forward to. I'm also planning on taking a Photoshop workshop sometime soon since I know it's an important program to computer design. *sshoo*

Salsa and swing are the coolest! Everything I learned is being refreshed and I feel so cool cause I know what's going on and I make people smile when I do a good job. Even IF I don't have a partner right away, they learn to regret it.

A shout out to my boy Ricky: (what color am I again? heh)
Thanks for mentioning how it looked like I had lost weight and you had to look twice to make sure it was me! It boosted my esteem level at least 30% yesterday!

Going home for the weekend. Softball practice Sunday: too excited to express in words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home