Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Some AIM etiquette advice:

When you IM me, make sure that you at least ask what's up with me before you ask about my roommates, where they are, etc. It's starting to get really irritating when people (more than one person in 2 days) ask where they are without paying attention to me. It may sound selfish, but put yourself in my shoes. It's my AIM name after all, not theirs. If you're looking for them and they're not on AIM, or they're away, that means that they're probably not here, or don't want to be found. AND just because I live with them, doesn't mean I automatically know where they are 24/7. Instead of coming to me, why don't you try calling the apartment. It will save me the devastating heartache of people not really wanting to talk to me on AIM and using me to get to other people. Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home