Monday, March 03, 2003

Mondays suck. This Monday was especially blah!

So I skipped my first class because I was so damn tired and I really didn't want to get up. Got dressed and went outside not realizing it was raining, so of course I was wearing long pants and Chucks. Yeah, Alexis was soaked all day, even if she had an umbrella. I went to spanish and I didn't follow anything that woman was saying. I hate the past tense. And there's so much of it, but she was trying to cram it all in in one day since we had that ice day and then we took a quiz over it! Oy! I know I'm supposed to know it, but I also know I failed that quiz. I doubt I'm the only one, but still, it sucks. So I went to turn in my study abroad stuff and the lady was getting impatient with everyone trying to turn it in. It had to be clipped together a certain way with our name a certain way blah blah blah. I asked if I could just leave it in the nice and neat envelope I had it in, especially since there was a very large check inside, and she gives me lip! "You can but I'm just going to throw it away so you might as well take it out..." Here's a big fuck you to the lady behind the desk who thinks she's the shit. I better get accepted to study abroad just for dealing with THAT broad.

I was about to go to work when I realized my batteries in my CD walkman were dead. I didn't think I would make a 5 hour workday behind a computer without some music so I drove all the way home to pick some up. I know it's weird, but if you had my job, you'd understand. I'd go crazy without headphones. Anyway, went to work, all was good. Went to kickboxing later, expecting some major jabs to the side about Saturday night. It was ok though, I only got teased minutely. The rest was put on another girl, so I hid behind the taunts going at her. I'm just worried about what tomorrow is going to be like since more people from the party will be there, including my crush. Eeep! Anyway, Monday stinks, so Tuesday should be better right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home