Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Happy Hump Day!

What did I do today? Not much different from every other day.

I didn't have class this morning due to the still frozen roads. That was cool cause I was supposed to have a quiz in Spanish today. So I woke up at 11 after going to bed at 1. Yeah that was nice. So I got up and went to work. Driving wasn't nearly as bad as the news people made it out to be. Worked until 5, came home....took 30 minutes to get home but whatever. Peope turn into idiots when there's anything but sunny weather. (people cutting me off left and right) Anywho, came home and changed and went to kickboxing. I was really sore form yesterday, and now I'm doubly sore, but the only way it's going to go away is if I keep truckin. Right? Ok, so I came home, decided I didn't have any homework, so I went grocery shopping because I had nothing to drink. I was just complainging to my mom about how the saving up for Costa Rica wasn't going so well. Yeah, spent an easy $100 on groceries. So I came back and unloaded and then I called my mom to remind her to fax the copy of my passport tomorrow. I put all my groceries away and laced up my new shoes my aunt bought me for Valentines'. Well, her money bought them. So Now I'm thinking about going to bed early to get to work early to make up for the hours I missed on our snow/ice day yesterday. My boss didn't come in today. Hope she's alright. Tis all for now. Laters y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home