Sunday, March 02, 2003

It has been an interesting weekend, alright.

Friday I hung out with Richa. We went out to eat at Wanfu and then rented Sweet Home Alabama. It was a cute romantic comedy and everything, but my own southern accent has been really hard to control. ;) After that I looked for apartments online and then I talked to Richa for a little while. Then went to sleep.


Saturday I went to kickboxing at 9am after going to sleep at like 2:30am. Oy. So I did that and then came home and ate and chilled for a little while before having to go back for the kickboxing demo team practice, then remembered at the last minute that I needed to go pick up my presciption from the UT pharmacy since they weren't open on Sunday. So I ran to the pharmacy and got there right before it closed, got my stuff, then ran over the demo practice. We did a few drills, and I'm having to learn Vale Tudo moves, which I just started on Thursday. It's going to be interesting. Later, I went to my friend Dung's party. (pr. "young") I took Melissa with me and she stayed for a little while. I stayed a lot longer and ended up playing a game of chess. (The pieces were glasses filled with drinks of choice) If you would like to hear how the rest of the evening went after that, you'll have to ask me in person. I did have to call Melissa to come get me though. I'm so sorry girl!


I didn't feel too good on Sunday as a result from Saturday. I did read a little for my book report in management and I finished my Spanish homework early, though I kept getting a lot of wrong answers. I'm supposed to have a grammar quiz tomorrow and I'm really nervous because I'm not so good with past tenses. I finished getting my study abroad stuff together to turn in tomorrow.

Other than that, I feel confused and crappy. I've had a lot of shite thrown at me lately and I'm struggling to get through it. Any words of encouragement are always appreciated. Anyway, have a good week everyone. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home