Friday, March 07, 2003

Wow. I didn't get up til noon today. I skipped 2 classes and called in sick for work. This is the first day ever that I have played hookie. Congratulations are in order!

So my spring break has officially started and i'm already bored. I have nothing to do. I'll be going home tomorrow though then back on Tuesday to work to try and save money in case I go to Costa Rica. I better get accepted I worked hard on that application. So if you feel like doing something over spring break, let me know, I'll probably be bored.

It really sucks when the girl who is your competition is absolutely perfect. And you can't hate her, because she is so damn nice, even when you try to pick out why she is such a bitch. How am I supposed to compete with that?! I already have the disadvantage of not having her face or body. ARGH! Maybe I should just end this crush. You know, end something before it even begins. Yeah.

So maybe I'll get out today and do some drawing. It's such a beatiful day out and I haven't drawn in such a long time...I hope I remember how to use the charcoal. Anyway, I'm bored to give me a call anytime. Please? Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home