Wednesday, March 03, 2004

[Feeling] [Exhausted]

Man what a week. And how it's flown. Just one more long day of classes and another of work.

Today I went to the Communications Job and Internship fair. There were a LOT of companies with TONS of positions. I gave out at least 10 resumes and these were just to advertising companies. I met this really nice guy in particular, Noe, who is a creative at a local ad agency in town. He felt a little lost, just like me, because they said, "hey you wanna represent your department at a job fair today?" And he said ok, and thus it was his first job fair as well. So we had a nice chat, the nicest one out of all the companies I spoke with today. He was also the cutest recruiter. heehee, sorry i have a thing for cute hispanics.
Hopefully, my resume will fall into the right hands and I will have a secure internship or even job by the time I graduate. There's a lot of emailing resumes and cover letters ahead of me, but I'm glad I have the information and opportunity to do so. And if something doesn't work out, I guess I'll have my current job to work from until I decide what I want to do with my life. Scary and exciting, all rolled into one.
Well, I'm really tired, and I'm actually done with homework at a decent hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home