Thursday, February 19, 2004

[Feeling] [Numb]

This is a day in history my friends. I am officially swearing off boys/guys/men until I graduate and find a job. I'm tired of always wondering whether someone could like me or not, or whether I could have a chance in HELL with them. Because I know the stakes are unlikely and it's making my heart cold. The only way to save my heart is to promise myself no crushes, no dating, no love until I get my life in order. And that's that. I have to many things to worry about. It's been quite a ride as my first year (+) being single. I'm just pretty damn tired of it now. It's not fun anymore and I'm hurting other people in the process of my delinquency.

You'll see the old Alexis again someday, but today, I introduce you to the older, more levelheaded girl that you will come to know and love as a person of dignity and assurance. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home