Monday, February 16, 2004

[feeling] [numb] and [pleased]

I'm very pleased that my party turned out so great. I got pretty damn shitfaced and the thing that I feel numb about will probably never be brought up again but it's going to be weird for a few weeks. I haven't seen him yet, but I'll explain the situation more when I know more about it. All in all though it was a very good party and I'm glad I had it. Thanks to all who were able to make it out.

On another note I chopped off all of my lovely hair this sunday. I've been wanting to cut it for some time now and since I was so mad at myself on Sunday I decided that THAT was the day to do it. I plan on it being much more manageable for the training before the stick tournament I'll be fighting in. Here's my hair if you would like to take a gander.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home