Monday, November 10, 2003

So it's 3:30 Monday morning, and we are THROUGH with that wretched media plan for 345J. This project has taken over my life for the past 2 months! We just got through at Kinko's, and I couldn't be happier to breathe.

But it's not over yet....

We were assigned FIRST, first group, first day, first everything! We have to go first to present this stupid thing. That means we have 2 DAYS!!!! How the heck are we going to prepare a 10 minute presentation in 2 days??! I have no frikken clue, but that just means it's going to be over in 2 days.

I must admit, I will miss hanging out with the guys who were in my group. They're just some good guys. I'm glad I was able to meet them. As for the girl...well, she wasn't there with us til 3:20 putting our plan together. And that's not the first scheduling conflict she's had. The guys were really ticked and they want to charge her for everything we were charged at Kinko's, which is probably around $50. I agree. heh.

So, after this Wednesday, you may get a glimpse of my face in the near future. This semester has been the worst. I'm really starting to miss my friends. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home