Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Man I guess my horoscope was right. I was going to have a crappy day...but I guess it wasn't all that crappy. It was more productive than I expected, even though I'm not near done where I want to be.
Anyway, I've been on a lucky streak of getting bummers with potential guy mates. Friend OR more. For instance, a guy that I was considering liking was called to California to learn Arabic before he gets sent to Iraq in February. I know what you're thinking....Alexis? Wants to date someone in the military? Yeah it is crazy and uncharacteristic, but I think this is situational. I guess military really isn't everything about a person. The other bummer was finding out that a guy I've been getting to know has a girlfriend. They always do! I knew there was some reason I didn't want to blatantly hit on him! All great catches seem to always have already been caught. I guess that's just how it works. I'd still like to be his friend though, he's a real cool guy. I just hate how I build things up in my head and then they turn out all wrong. *sigh* oh well, back to the search and drawing board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home