Saturday, October 18, 2003

This is going to be a "what I did yesterday and what's going on soon" blog entry. I'll have to come up with a more creative one later.

Yesterday I got to hang out with Ricky, Melissa, and Wolf for the first time in a long time. We all went to Goodwill looking for Halloween costumes. I went in there not having a clue about what I wanted to be and came out with a full blown costume. And I'm about $30 poorer. But that's also because of the curse-ed impulse buying. I have a problem, I admit it. If I see something I like, chances are I'll probably buy it... if it's reasonably priced within my budget. Like, I wouldn't go buy a motorcycle if I thought one I saw was cool. Psh.
So after that I went to open gym and got thrown around a little bit and looked at a Bride magazine with my friend Taryn. I like looking at magazines like that, but then again I don't. Sometimes they make me sad. I say, screw the marriage, just give me the honeymoon. I don't even need a guy. After that we all went to Trudy's and I almost couldn't drive home. After 2 drinks. Yes everyone, my name is Alexis, and I am a lightweight. *sigh* Glad I got that one out in the open. hehe.
So today my mom and my sister are coming to visit me in Austin! I think this is a first time occurrence. My parents have visited me before, but they have never stayed over and usually my dad has always come as well. He had to work this weekend so he didn't get to come. He sounded a little pouty on the phone, but he said he would come visit me separately sometime. So I'm all excited about being able to show my family more of Austin. Even though we'll probably end up just seeing a movie, I just love the idea that I don't have to deal with the stupid chance of seeing someone I don't want to when I go home. Yeah y'all know what I'm talking about. (well some of you maybe)
Anyway, tis all for now. I'm gonna go eat and I really gotta clean before my mom gets in. Talkie to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home