Monday, July 15, 2002

So I'm sitting at work and all these CHEERLEADERS come in. We have a camp staying here with us. Anyway, there's a buttload of mail that came in over the weekend for the ballet camp that is also staying here with us, people are asking for tours in the midst of the cheerleading check-in, people are calling to ask if we know their room assignments and what colors matched the rooms cause they're trying to shop for stuff for the room, and it's lunchtime! It's now almost 2 pm, I ate lunch at the desk during check-in while an employee was griping at me because I couldn't find out if he had a dining account set up with housing or not.

So tonight I have my first drawing class in the art building for 3 hours. I really hope this class pays off because I've wanted to know how to draw for a really long time, so maybe I'll finally learn. It won't hurt to know how-to for advertising either.

On a side note, I dyed 2 people's hair this weekend. Keep in mind I've never been the beauty consultant amongst friends, nor have I ever dyed anyone's hair before. Philip's hair is now eggplant colored. My roommate's is copper red.

So now I'm going to sit here at work and wait for the huge headache go away. Don't people have anything else better to do during the summer than come to UT and stay in the Jester dorm??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home