Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Yeah!!! I went to see Incubus in concert last night here in Austin at the Frank Erwin Center!!! It was the COOLEST! They were really great and we all know how Brandon Boyd is just the hottest guy ever. It got even better when he took off his shirt and his sweaty, sexy bod was there for all to enjoy. Yeah, you now what I'm talking about, girls. Anyway, the only thing that ruined my first (yes first) concert experience for me was all the people smoking cigarettes and weed around us. That was really gross, and I probably could have gotten a second-hand-high if I had tried hard enough. I think seeing Brandon play the bongos without a shirt made up for it. I think I'm going to go out now and buy all of their CD's. I didn't know all the songs they played, and I realized I wasn't as true an Incubus fan as I thought I was. Better hop to it eh?


Here's what deadly sin I am: (does this mean I need one of those "anger management" classes?)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home