Wednesday, June 19, 2002

For the Houstonians who listened to Psycho Robbie's cool feelings--

I had my own cool feeling when I was giving a tour of Jester today. These parents, who were hispanic were giving me kind of a hard time during the tour because I couldn't show them a certain room. They asked the houskeeper in spanish if she would let them see a certain study lounge because their daughter would be staying in one for supplemental housing. She said (in spanish) that she couldn't and that I could show them one that was already open.
The cool feeling is that I knew what she said, and I responded before the couple did, that I had already showed it to them. and they thought they were being sneaky! i hate when my own family does that much less people i hardly know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home