Tuesday, June 11, 2002

so I went to my great-grandfather's services last week. Those were as depressing as all get out. Well, I came back to Austin Friday feeling a little run down. By the end of the night, I had a really high fever and the chills and couldn't stop shaking. Not the coolest. So I spent this weekend recuperating. How exciting is that? I DID find out though that I was accepted to the advertising department. I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL ADVERTISING MAJOR! YAY!!! Someone up there thinks it's funny to play around with my karma. I have REALLY bad or REALLY good things happening to me all at once. I don't know how the summer is going to go from here, but at least I'll be making some money for playing on the computer here at work looking like i'm doing something ;) Well, better go find something fo you guys to look at. I know it can get boring here sometimes, so i'll try and make things a little more interesting in the future. Here's Melissa's blog in the meantime :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home