Wednesday, June 26, 2002

A few sayings/questions I get working at the Jester West desk: (in no particular order)

1) Where's the Jester West desk? Lobby?
2) My mom is coming to meet me here.
3) Camper: How do I get into my room?
Us: Did you turn the key and push the door?
Camper: Uh no.
4) Where's the restroom?
5) I lost my mealcard, where do I go to do that?
6) I lost my key.
7) William: Talk to that woman on the phone.
8) Can I make a copy? Why not?
9) Where am I supopsed to be right now?
10) Why can't I leave this TV/VCR/Money for my child? All the other parents did.
11) Q: Where's the message board?
A: Behind you.
Q: I don't see it.
A: Turn around.
12) What do you mean "conference"?
13) I need to leave this for my child. Where do I go to do that?
14) William: That woman gets on my nerves like you wouldn't believe!
15) I need....
16) Where's the/a coke machine? A: Behind you.
17) Joe Dirt comes to the front desk to check in:
"What's your last name?"
"Joe."
18) Do you have a fax machine I can use? No I'm not a student. No I don't have Bevo Bucks. I have to go where? Where's that?
19) [A big poster is on the front window telling tour times] When are your tour times?
20) We just wanna see a room.
21) Hi I'm at orientation right now. I want to be an RA this year so it will pay for the room. Do you have any openings?
22) Well, they sent me over here.
23) But I overnighted that package last night. What do you mean the mail hasn't come yet today?
24) Why hasn't my daughter received her blister buster? I sent that thing yesterday. No my name isn't shoemaker it's Schmucker!

And you thought all we did at the desk was sit on our duff playing on the computer......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home