Thursday, July 18, 2002

I went to my first kickboxing class Tuesday. It was soooo awesome. It was such a great workout, and it was a lot of fun. We started of by warming up, then went straight to hitting the pads (you know, the ones people hold). The only thing I didn't like about that was that you had to switch with your partner and let them hit the pads while you held them. My favorite part was the punching. I would have liked the kicking but I couldn't get my leg high enough to hit the pads where my partner was holding them. Sucks to be short. The instructor was very supportive of everyone in the class, full of motivational speaking, and not too harsh on the eyes. ;) I have another class tonight, and I'm a little sore from going to the gym yesterday, but hopefully I'll be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home