Monday, December 27, 2004

Let it snow, let it snow, let it....what the?!



That's right! I had my first white Christmas EVER. In SOUTHEAST TEXAS y'all! It apparently did not snow anywhere just north of the Texas coast line, but it snowed so hard, that there was a blizzard going on right in our own back yard. There was snow all on the ground Christmas Eve and on into Christmas day. It was the craziest, most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Honestly, the last time it snowed so much like that down there was in 1973. My dad said it wasn't as much back then as this time around. My mom, sister, and I went outside, made a snowman and had a snowball fight on Christmas Day. We also made a really huge block of snow and drove the dog crazy. We have a beagle named Snoopy who is about 2. He LOVED that stuff. My dad came out later in short sleeves. Oh yes, he got pegged. This picture was pretty funny too. Good ole Halloween decor. When we went to see more family later on, it was so funny to see a snowman in every household's front yard. Everyone was apparently equally as excited and bewildered at the concept of snow on the Texas coast.

Santa was good to me. I got a lot of money to help pay those bills I'm racking up in Austin. I also got a couple of movies and a necklace. I also ate way too much and I stuffed myself silly. I think the best gift was honestly the snow. Someone must have been wishing really, really hard for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home