Monday, March 22, 2004

[Feeling] [Annoyed]

Ok, so many of you are probably wondering if that guy called me or not. Well, he didn't call when he said he was going to. Instead he called at about 1:30 am Fri/Sat. Since he's from out of town, he spent about 1.5 hours trying to convince me to come get him to go have breakfast or something. Towards the end of the conversation (and about 20 callbacks later) he revealed to me his true intentions, which had nothing to do with breakfast. *sigh* The attention was nice, but that did it. I reluctantly gave him my email, and went straight to sleep, without a thing on my conscience. I felt a little cheap after the conversation, but I don't blame myself. I guess it goes to show that guys really can be assholes when they're drunk and horny.

Other than that, the rest of my spring break was pretty calm. I didn't get the spring cleaning even halfway done, training was a bitch, and work was boring as usual. I went out with Nikki and Christine downtown, but it was hell because of SXSW, so all we could do is hang out at a couple of bars and stand around. We tried the Boyz Cellar and danced for a little while, but Christine had to go to work early the next day, so we had to call it a night at 2am.

I start school again tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to, especially since I've realized I may not get to walk in May because of a technicality. Kind of took the hope out of things. Boy I hope my family isn't disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home