Thursday, March 11, 2004

Yay it's officially Spring break for me! Not like it's that big of a deal, just no classes for a week. Not going anywhere exciting, not doing a whole lot for fun. Just working and training. And sleeping. That's a biggy, I'll be doing much sleeping. Aaaand. Yeah so no real big news for now. Made an A on one of my tests that I didn't even study for. Gives me a whole lot of incentive to study for the next one, huh? I think this turned out to be a filler post. Or maybe I just wanted to emphasize the fact that my spring break started a day earlier than many peeps. In any case, I'm hongry, so I'm gonna fix some oatmeal, watch the tube, and hit the hay. Maybe I'll shower in there somewhere. Yeah I think I'll do that too for sho. Stinky training. Ah, and I ramble. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home