Friday, December 12, 2003

Wanna hear about a shitty day?!?

SO this morning i had a 9 am final for advertising...it wasn't cumulative, but the bastards made it so fucking hard! yeah 2 hours later i got my grade and was unpleasantly surprised that I had failed it.

I was studying for my hard advertising class' final that's tomorrow night and looked at the clock to realize it was 12:10 and i had to be at work at 12:30. There is no easy way of getting there, plus it was raining. I was 15 min late.

On the way to work, I was rear ended by some jackass. I got out all frazzled, and my bumper looked ok so we just decided to keep moving on. When I got to work I was pleasantly greeted by 2 large scratch marks, just below my bumper.

It took me 45 minutes to get home because of rain traffic.

It's now 5:37 pm and I still have about 7 or so hours of day left. SOOOOOOO.....what else could go wrong you say? Give me 7 hours and I'll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home