Friday, August 09, 2002

Hey hey
It's been a while eh? Well since I've last posted, my stupid Jester job ended, I decided to go to England, I decided not to go to England, then I decided I don't know if I want to go to England or not. My kickboxing class is still awesome, but it seems I damaged much of the important parts on the left side of my body, especially my wrist, making it extra hard to type. Anyway, i have been doing jack nothing this past week execpt watching my soap operas at their regular times and playing the sims on the computer. So I don't have much to tell you about. I'll let you know whether I decided to go to England or not when the time arises.
Tonight we were supposed to go to Miguel's, a salsa dance club, but they have decided starting this year, that only 21 and up are allowed in. So much for those free cover coupons. Not only that, but now I have to wait another year before I can get in. I'll probably have forgotten how to salsa by then. What are you gonna do??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home