Wednesday, June 11, 2003

So here's my update. The summer has been going kinda blah. I had to drop my advertising class because the last week had a lot of assignments due and it conflicted with the first week of study abroad. The professor couldn't work with me to make up these assignments, so I had to drop it. The class wasn't detrimental to my graduation or anything, but it means that I'm going to have to drop a fall class and take this one during the fall semester.

The internship is going really well. I look forward to it everyday. Larry always has something for me to do, and I've been doing a lot of design stuff. There is never monotony. No matter what Larry says hehe. I hate my job at UIL now, and I don't really want to stay for the fall. But I might, because I think it's because I don't have a whole lot to do when I'm there, my really cool boss is leaving and she doesn't want to be there. I think it's rubbing off.

I'm still going to kickboxing and Vale Tudo and enjoying both. I'm not sure if I really enjoy the Kali class I started (knife and stick). I'm just not feeling the groove with or Jun Fan, the class after it. I don't know what the deal is, and I have been slacking pretty badly this past week about going. Oh well, maybe I won't go anymore, especially since I'm leaving soon and I may not even be able to go in the Fall.

In other big news, my secret it out. I met a really great guy, yes all by myself and he's not a guy from any of my martial arts classes. For those of you who would like the story, email me or IM me on AIM. (pelonia682) We're having a hard time getting together though, because both of us are really busy this summer. He's taking a 5 hour greek course over the whole summer that is supposed to count for 4 semesters of a foreign language. INSANE! AND he's taking a rowing class on top of that. So you can see how the schedules conflict. We'll see how goes it.

For now I'm going to register for that advertising class and catch up on some outside intern work. Have a good week everybody. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home