Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I graduated from Fit to Fght tonight. I thought I was going to DIE! I was SOOOO nervous before the whole deal that I worked myself all up and tuckered myself out very early. But, bittersweetly it's all over now. I have a new t-shirt, a medal, and the prerequisite to be able to fight for real. Plus I'll probably be able to spar better and more openly. Can't wait.

I'm going to Galveston with my family for a few days until the Kali tournament on Saturday. If anyone is in or around Austin and interested go to http://www.centerofmartialarts.com and click on the pop-up window for more info. It's at Stubb's BBQ during the day on Saturday, so your night will be free. I will be doing a kickboxing demo, so if nothing else, please come watch me kick around.

That's all for now. OH! Almost forgot. I made the college of communication's dean list this semester with a 3.75. Woo hoo go me. Later! Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home