Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Ok, ok here's a new post for your reading pleasure. I don't have a whole lot to say. Easter weekend was pretty good. It was very chill, which is always a good thing. It's amazing how much slower paced things are in my hometown. No one is hustling or bustling. It's good to go back to. The only thing that I really didn't like was that I saw SO many people from Danbury. Only a couple of them said hi to me, which is fine because I hate that whole being fake situation where you have to ACT like you're happy to see them when you're really not. Anyway, I went to church on Sunday. It was funny because I had to drag my mom to church. Kinda ironic when it's the kids who don't really want to go. It felt good to go to church. I'm such a bad catholic for not going every Sunday, but I think God will forgive me. I mean I really mean it and I actually sit and listen when I DO go, so maybe that will count for something in the end. I saw lots of my mom's side of the family at our Easter party. It was kinda sad though because it rained on Easter Sunday, which meant no Easter egg hunt and no Easter swimming. (It's a big deal to the kids to not go swimming, don't ask.) The kids had to play musical eggs with ALL of the Easter eggs, so that was kind of a drag. BUT at like 6 pm, when it was time for me to come back to Austin the rain stopped and the kids were finally able to go swimming. I had to leave early because I had a paper in Marketing due the next day. oy.

ok, so I have more to say than I thought. anyway, this week

Man, "Fit to Fight" is kicking my butt! It's so tough and it's only going to get worse! I don't know how these kids did it with no problem. I think what kills me is that after I get done with it I still have 3 hours of working out. One of my partners has it just as bad, but he hasn't been taking it as well as I have. It's so gross too because he sweats a river every hour. Which means he has to change his shirts 4 times through the night. Nasty! He's really cool though so I can't say too much bad about him. If he wasn't engaged, well...you know.

I don't have any homework tonight, but I should do some in advance for marketing. HEY there's something for me to do in Management tomorrow right there! Read for marketing! It's not like we do anything in management that applies to me anyway. (Very complicated situation, if you really wanna know just IM me.)

cooking streak

I have been on the craziest cooking streak lately. I mean, I have actually been cooking once a week, and this week I even cooked twice! And Melissa actually ate with me tonight and she hasn't keeled over yet! I may be able to keep myself alive after all! Take that all you doubters out there who thought I would die of Ramen malnourishment! Hah! I don't know how long this phase will last, but maybe I'll stop being as lazy as I have been my whole life. Wait. Oh, right, that won't happen cause I'm just so damn lazy. Take a look at my room. Yeah, nuff said.

and farewell...

I don't know when the next time I'll update will be, but hopefully it will be interesting still. Maybe a new love interest (hah), pounds lost (get real), plastic surgery (oh, come on now...), who knows what the future holds. Until then, buena suerte con su vida y tenga una semana buena! Besitas! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home