Sunday, April 27, 2003

Oh MY FREAKING GOD!!!!

I now have proof that I am not a normal person. Some people call it a gift. I don't really know what to call it. Anyway, before reading any further, please read the dream I had that I wrote on yesterday's update.


So I dreamt this dream from about 7pm-10pm, about the time that the kids were actually having Kali tournament practice. As you can see, at the end of the dream, Chris collapses and then I wake up not too much longer afterward. I didn't talk to anyone or see anyone that was there at the practice, but one of my friends (Nikki) called me today with some startling news. Apparently at the exact time I dreamt that Chris collapsed, Chris ACTUALLY DID collapse at practice and had a seizure. Nikki said that he was ok, and it had happened before, but I was totally freaked out! This isn't the first time I've dreamt clairvoyantly. But now I'm very very afraid to go back to sleep, because I don't want to dream that another one of my friends dies and in reality gets into a car accident or something crazy. If this is a gift, I'm not totally sure I want it.


On a MUCH lighter note, our softball team won 2 games today, putting us in the intramural championships!!! Hooray! If I weren't so creeped out, I might be more ecstatic. I love softball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home