Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Well, I'm not really sure when I'll be going home for the holidays, but I'm definitely sure that it will all be over by Monday, the 16th. My history paper is due that day, so I have no choice. I was going to try and finish by Friday so I could be finished all early and everything, but it looks like I'm not as ahead as I thought I was. Plus I want to go to the TA's office hours and discuss my very rough ideas with him to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm also kind of stuck.
We got an 84 on our 3rd Advertising project. Not cool, cause we worked really hard on it. It sucks that when you don't know how to use all the different forms of computer technology, that it goes against your grade. I know it's a competitive field, but this is still an intro class, how are we supposed to know all those things. MY partners and I all agree that she graded extremely hard.
So I find out Thursday if I got into the Creative sequence. Maybe there will be a screaming update if I don't get in. *sigh*
Tomorrow (Wed 12/11) is my sister's 9th birthday. I'm so damn old. That means I'm almost 21 though. And you know what that means.....Las Vegas here I come! Leah still seems really young to me though, so that will probably never change. We're going to the Katy Mills mall on Saturday. She's taking a couple of friends with her that will also be spending the night with her. Damn, I wish I had friends when I was 9. :(
I bought a violin.
Anyway, that's all for now. More later. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home